Two new Revision Workbooks covering Eduqas AS and A Level Physics. Revision Workbook 1 covers Components 1 and 2, Revision Workbook 2 covers Component 3 and Options A, B, C & D. Each Revision Workbook provides a comprehensive collection of examination-style questions.
- Ideal for examination preparation, exam question practice and for improving examination technique.
- Enables students to build on their knowledge of key areas of study and develop their confidence in the subject.
- Helps students understand what is required in an exam and develop the skills needed to be effective in an exam situation.
- Includes advice on how students can refine their exam technique and improve their grade potential.
- The helpful write-in format, together with the answers, enables students to check their progress as they work through the course.
Gareth Kelly CPhys, MinstP, took a diploma in ionospheric physics before becoming a secondary school teacher and taught Physics at Penglais Comprehensive School, Aberystwyth, for 26 years. He has been involved with A Level and GCSE Physics and Electronics for a major awarding body for almost ten years.
Iestyn Morris studied Physics at Aberystwyth before being awarded the Sir Granville Beynon prize there and graduating with first class honours for his degree. He has a PhD in Optical Characterisation of Semiconductors and has published work in numerous research areas over the years. He has set and marked A Level exams for a major awarding body for many years.
Nigel Wood is an experienced Chief Examiner in A Level Physics for a major awarding body, and was formerly Head of Physics at Dulwich College, London.
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.