Approved by AQA, the Student Book offers high quality support you can trust.
- Written by experienced Media Studies teachers and examiners.
- Knowledge, understanding and skills are developed through the textbook and presented in a highly accessible way.
- Includes practical approaches to developing skills, and contemporary case studies of media industries throughout.
- The Non-Examined Assessment is supported with a chapter containing clear, student-focused guidance.
- Contains practical suggestions for effective ways to deliver the subject content.
- Designed for students of all ability levels with extension questions and tasks to stretch and challenge the most able learners.
Stephanie Hendry has over twenty years' experience as a Media Studies teacher, and has developed and run a high achieving Media Studies course at Runshaw College in Lancashire. She is the author of a range of A Level Media resources and has been at the forefront of Teacher Support and CPD delivery for ten years, writing and delivering training for Media teachers. Stephanie is also a senior member of the A-level examining team for a major awarding body.
Elspeth Stevenson is an experienced Head of Media Studies who has worked in the field for almost twenty years and currently works at Helston Community College in Cornwall. She has extensive examining experience and is also an experienced author. She has previously co-authored two AQA endorsed A Level Media Studies textbooks, as well as a specialist classroom resource on the topic of Television Crime Drama.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.