Boost eBooks are interactive, accessible and flexible. They use the latest research and technology to provide the very best experience for students and teachers.
Written by bestselling author Stephen Doyle, this student book will engage and motivate students throughout the course.
- Endorsed by WJEC offering high quality support you can trust.
- Thorough coverage of all the topics in the AS Level Applied specification.
- Extra support for the problem solving and unstructured questions in the specification.
- Plenty of examples with worked answers throughout to enable students to check their understanding as they progress through the course.
- Answers to questions are provided so students can check their work.
Stephen Doyle is an experienced Mathematics teacher, examiner and bestselling author with over 30 years' experience. He has taught in a variety of schools and colleges and has written and contributed to numerous books and other learning resources.
“This book has really helped me to grasp my concept of AS level statistics and mechanics. It successfully breaks down topics, explaining them in sizeable chunks that are easy to learn and understand. The test yourself questions are really useful. I would definitely recommend this text book.” 5 star Amazon review “Perfect for WJEC’s new AS Level, and good hints and tips included too. Lots of practice questions in each chapter.” 5 star Amazon review
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.