Endorsed by WJEC this textbook covers course content in just the right detail and provides invaluable support for your students completing their controlled assessments.
- Covers essential course knowledge in a clear, colourful and highly accessible way.
- Makes explicit connections between what students learn and how they apply this to the Child Study and the Child Focused Task.
- Advises your students on how to structure and shape their coursework.
- Provides thorough exam preparation and practice with dedicated exam practice sections.
- Core topics covered in just the right amount of detail.
- What will I learn? Tells students exactly what they need to know in each topic in an accessible and readable style.
- Key terms are clearly highlighted and defined on each spread.
- Child Study activity helps students apply their knowledge from each topic and use it in their ongoing Child Study.
- Child Study and Child Focused Task sections help your students produce their coursework, provide ideas on building the evidence portfolio and writing up the final presentation.
- Stretch and challenge activities help stretch the brightest students.
- Exam tips help refine exam technique, make improvements and avoid common mistakes.
- Check your understanding questions help students check they have understood the key ideas on a topic.
- Exam practice questions provide lots of opportunities for practice and reinforcement.