Welsh Language Edition.
Endorsed by WJEC this textbook covers course content in just the right detail and provides invaluable support for your students completing their controlled assessments.
- Covers essential course knowledge in a clear, colourful and highly accessible way.
- Makes explicit connections between what students learn and how they apply this to the Child Study and the Child Focused Task.
- Advises your students on how to structure and shape their coursework.
- Provides thorough exam preparation and practice with dedicated exam practice sections.
- Core topics covered in just the right amount of detail.
- What will I learn? Tells students exactly what they need to know in each topic in an accessible and readable style.
- Key terms are clearly highlighted and defined on each spread.
- Child Study activity helps students apply their knowledge from each topic and use it in their ongoing Child Study.
- Child Study and Child Focused Task sections help your students produce their coursework, provide ideas on building the evidence portfolio and writing up the final presentation.
- Stretch and challenge activities help stretch the brightest students.
- Exam tips help refine exam technique, make improvements and avoid common mistakes.
- Check your understanding questions help students check they have understood the key ideas on a topic.
- Exam practice questions provide lots of opportunities for practice and reinforcement.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.