Coming Summer 2023
Written by experienced Law teachers and examiners, this comprehensive student book has been revised and updated to reflect the latest changes in the law. With up-to-date case examples, extensive exam support and a variety of useful features, it offers high quality support for the WJEC and Eduqas A Level Law courses.
- Designed for both the WJEC and Eduqas specifications, each topic is mapped to the relevant specifications for quick reference and easy navigation.
- Covers all the content of the AS and A Level courses in a single student-friendly book.
- Includes comprehensive exam support, with updated exam questions supported by detailed guidance and answers available online.
- A variety of features, including Grade Boost, Key Cases and Stretch and Challenge activities encourage students to think critically and help develop knowledge and understanding and the ability to analyse.
- An Exam practice and technique section provides advice and guidance on how to revise and helps develop the skills needed for the exams.
Take a look! A selection of draft pages is available to download now on the Resources and Downloads tab.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.