Endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas and written by a team of experienced teachers and examiners, WJEC/Eduqas for A Level Law Book 1 offers high quality support for the Year 1 and AS course.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Book 2 to provide full coverage of WJEC/Eduqas A Level Law.
- Book 1 covers all the content of the Year 1 and AS course, and provides some content for the Year 2 and A2 course.
- Covering both the WJEC and Eduqas specifications, each topic is mapped to the relevant specs for quick reference and easy navigation.
- A variety of features, including Grade Boost, Key Cases and Stretch and Challenge activities encourage learners to think critically and help develop their knowledge and understanding and ability to analyse.
- An Exam practice and technique section provides advice and guidance on how to revise and helps students develop the skills needed for the exams.
Law Making, the Nature of Law and the Welsh and English Legal Systems; Law of Contract; Law of Tort; Criminal Law; Human Rights Law; Exam tips and examination techniques; Glossary.