Welsh Language Edition.
With over 300 5 star Amazon reviews, the original just got better…
Endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas, this book offers high quality support you can trust.
All four units covered in a single book making it incredible value for money.
Working closely with WJEC, our best-selling Student Book has been revised and updated to reflect the latest amendments to the specification and support students through their WJEC Level 3 Applied Certificate or Diploma in Criminology course. Written by leading Level 3 Criminology author and highly experienced examiner, Carole Henderson, this accessible and engaging resource provides everything your students need for success.
What have we retained that teachers and students know and love?
WJEC endorsement guarantees your students have high quality, comprehensive support that you can trust.
- Highly visual and student-friendly text design to inspire and motivate.
- Perfectly pitched content to support students in their learning and understanding.
- Units are structured to mirror the specification and encourage easy navigation.
- Alongside the key information for each assessment criterion, there are a variety of thoughtfully designed features to help students think for themselves and develop the key skills needed to succeed.
What’s new in the Revised Edition?
- Assessment Criterion is completely up-to-date and details exactly the content students need to cover.
- Coverage of the latest campaigns, statistics, and policy developments, such as Helen’s Law; philosophies of agencies in social control; law reports; why laws are different according to place, time and culture.
- Includes many new Activities to enhance learning plus extra Take it further tasks to develop and extend students’ knowledge.
- Explains current rules on controlled assessments and includes an array of brand new Handy hints to advise students on how best to approach the assessment.
- Contains up-to-date information on the structure of the external assessment including Exam Practice questions with example extract answers and appropriate mark bands to enable students to understand what is expected.
Carole Henderson is a highly experienced author, teacher and examiner.