Coming April 2021.
A revised and updated edition of the bestselling Student Book to reflect the latest amendments to the specification. Written by Carole Henderson, this accessible and student-friendly resource will inspire and motivate students, and offers high quality support you can trust. Suitable for both the Certificate and Diploma, it covers all four units of the specification in one book.
What’s new in the Revised Edition?
- Assessment Criterion is completely up-to-date and details exactly the content students need to cover.
- Coverage of the latest campaigns and content, such as Helen’s Law; philosophies of agencies in social control; law reports; why laws are different according to place, time and culture.
- Includes many new Activities to enhance learning plus Take it further tasks to develop and extend students’ knowledge.
- Brand new Handy hints to advise students on how best to approach the assessment.
- Explains current rules on controlled assessments and contains up-to-date information on the structure of the external assessment (exam units).
- Entered into WJEC’s endorsement process.
Carole Henderson is the Principal Examiner for Level 3 Criminology for a leading awarding body