Welsh Language Edition.
This edition covers the WJEC GCSE Music specifications for teaching from the 2016 specifications.
This book covers the prepared extracts in Unit 3 (WJEC) GCSE Music from the 2016 specifications:
Abdelazer Suite II: Rondeau: Purcell
Handbags and Gladrags: Stereophonics
- Endorsed by WJEC to provide high quality support you can trust.
- It provides core knowledge and covers important definitions, key terms and concepts.Covers all four Areas of Study: Musical Forms and Devices, Music for Ensemble, Film Music and Popular Music
- Provides practical activities, extension tasks, suggestions for additional listening and useful tips for individual and group work.
- Supports students in all aspects of Performing, Composing and Appraising.
- Helps students prepare for the Performing Assessment and presentation of their coursework for Composing: includes identifying best practice, practical advice and guidance on how to complete the required log, evaluation and programme notes.
Free audio clips and web links to music performances to accompany this book are provided via a dedicated website. ‘Listen online’ icons alongside relevant sections within the book indicate when to go online. Click here to enter the website.