This title is being replaced by a Revised Edition. For information on the new title click here.
Endorsed by WJEC Eduqas and written by two experienced teachers, this accessible and engaging Student Book provides high quality support you can trust.
- A simple and straightforward double page spread layout makes for easy navigation around the topics, including colour-coded headings to highlight particular skills students need to develop.
- A range of activities that will help students to think sociologically, including `Take it Further’ and `Think Theory’.
- A dedicated Sociological enquiry and research methods chapter will introduce students to one of the key areas of study in Sociology.
- The exam practice chapter provides students with advice and guidance on how to revise and refine their exam technique, helping them thoroughly prepare for the exams.
- A variety of features throughout the book challenge learners to think for themselves and help develop their understanding of the topics.