This accessible and engaging Revision Guide has been carefully revised and updated to reflect the latest social changes. Designed to complement the Revised Edition Student Book, it supports students preparing for their WJEC Eduqas GCSE Sociology assessment.
- Written by experienced teachers and examiners.
- Retains the popular spread-based approach of the first edition, with just the right amount of detail helping students get straight to the point.
- Includes new social contexts to reflect recent developments, with new real-life examples of sociological ideas.
- Contains up-to-date statistics and information.
- Up-to-date information about the exam components including new practice questions and completely new model answers.
- Includes detailed exam advice with hints and tips offered throughout to help students develop the skills needed for the exam.
- Makes explicit the three skills required by students across both papers: delivers ideas for AO3 (Evaluation) ensuring that students know what they need to achieve the highest grades, and covers the AO1 (Knowledge and understanding) and encourages students to apply their knowledge as required for AO2 (Application).