Endorsed by OCR, this inspiring Student Book supports the A and AS Level Geology specifications and provides a thorough explanation of the geological knowledge required for any study of the subject at this level.
- Written by experienced Geology authors and teachers, this resource has an engaging visual style and tone which supports and motivate students through the course and help them prepare thoroughly for their assessments.
- Case studies and key term definitions help students connect theory and reality, allowing application of their understanding of earth science to the demands of the examination.
- Highly illustrated with large, clear diagrams and a wide range of geological photographs to illustrate the key information and engage students with the content.
- Contains support for the mathematics component of the OCR course throughout to help students develop their maths skills.
- Includes practice questions with answers to test students’ knowledge and help introduce them to the assessment criteria.