Welsh Language Edition. The Student Book is written by experienced authors and examiners and is endorsed by WJEC, offering high quality support you can trust.
- Each topic includes detailed explanations and underpinning knowledge, all written in clear uncomplicated language.
- Exam practice and skills guidance is provided for the assessment objectives.
- Maths techniques and skills are regularly tested throughout.
- Examples and worked solutions explain and reinforce understanding of key physics concepts.
- Numerous questions, tests and tips help ensure you have a good grasp of the key content for each topic.
- A vibrant colour design and detailed colour diagrams and photos make the information accessible and appealing.
Gareth Kelly CPhys, MinstP, took a diploma in ionospheric physics before becoming a secondary school teacher and taught Physics at Penglais Comprehensive School, Aberystwyth, for 26 years. He has been involved with A Level and GCSE Physics and Electronics for a major awarding body for almost ten years.
Nigel Wood is an experienced Chief Examiner in A Level Physics for a major awarding body, and was formerly Head of Physics at Dulwich College, London
“This book is very useful for WJEC Physics A2. There are not a lot of resources for WJEC so this book is very useful. It has end of topic exercises and covers everything that is mentioned in the specification.”
5 star Amazon review
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.