Written and edited by experienced examiners and teachers, this highly visual and engaging student book will support students through the course and help prepare them for the exams.
- Designed to help students become confident with statistical techniques, and give them the competence to apply them within the full Statistical Enquiry Cycle.
- Provides content and support for both Foundation and Higher Tier candidates.
- Key terminology is highlighted and identified throughout.
- Numerous examples with fully worked solutions illustrate key concepts.
- Plenty of ‘test yourself’ exercises and Exam Practice Questions to help students practise the skills they need for assessment.
- Hints, tips and advice throughout highlight best practice.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.