Written by leading food author Anita Tull, this practical study and revision guide combines clear and colourful presentation with the essential information needed for the exam as well as developing and applying the skills needed for the Controlled Assessment.
- Supporting students throughout the course, this guide is the ideal companion for the best-selling Hospitality and Catering Student Book.
- All Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria from the WJEC specification are clearly referenced.
- Activities help students apply and test their knowledge.
- Key terms needed to include in the assessment are defined throughout.
- Accessibly designed for all-ability candidates with colourful diagrams, images, tables and charts to support understanding and knowledge recall.
- In Unit 1, end of chapter ‘Knowledge check’ and e-assessment practice questions enable students to test themselves and provide plenty of practice for the assessment.
- Unit 2 helps support students in applying the knowledge learned from Unit 1 and prepare for the Controlled Assessment Task (CAT), providing guidance for presenting evidence together with example answers and assessor commentary.