Written by an experienced teacher and author with an in-depth understanding of teaching, learning and assessment at A Level and AS, this endorsed Student Book provides fantastic support for your students.
- Endorsed by WJEC/Eduqas, offering you high quality support you can trust.
- A skills-based approach to learning, covering content of the specification with examination preparation from the start.
- Developing skills feature focuses on what to do with the content and the issues that are raised with a progressive range of AO1 examples and AO2 exam-focused activities.
- Questions and Answers section provides practice questions with student answers and examiner commentaries.
- It provides a range of specific activities that target each of the Assessment Objectives to build skills of knowledge, understanding and evaluation.
- Includes a range of features to encourage you to consolidate and reinforce your learning.
Idris Morar has taught in schools both internationally and in the UK for 25 years. He has led Religious Studies departments and is an experienced senior examiner. Idris first studied at the University of Exeter and has since studied as a Postgraduate at the Liverpool Edge Hill and at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David. He specialises in Islam, Islamic History and Interfaith relations.
Richard Gray has studied at The University of Sheffield where he won the Epworth Prize, before taking up a British Academy scholarship at Lancaster University. He has also studied as Research Fellow at The University of Leeds. Richard has taught A Level Religious Studies for more than 20 years and is a former Head of Religious Studies. He has also been a senior examiner at A Level for 16 years. Richard is currently a freelance writer and examiner. He is author of several books and articles for A Level Religious Studies.
“Excellent book. I am with OCR and use this textbook along with the Year 1 guide to assist in teaching development of Muslim thought. The textbook is easy for students to access and had great A02 focus activities.”
“Fascinating. It was pleasing to read many examples from around the world of diversity. The book also contains helpful exam practice questions and answers.”
5 star Amazon reviews
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.