Designed to complement the WJEC Eduqas Film Studies for A Level & AS Student Book, this practical and concise Revision Guide supports students preparing for their final assessment.
- Written by an experienced Film Studies teacher and examiner and clearly presented making it accessible and easy to use.
- Uses the most-studied films to enable students to build on their knowledge and understanding of key concepts.
- Provides in depth study and comparison of key film sequences.
- Sample annotated responses show how marks are awarded together with ‘finish it’ exercises.
- Questions and activities throughout help improve exam skills and performance.
- Includes a variety of features including ‘Knowledge boosters’, ‘Revision activities’, ‘Grade-boosters’ and ‘Key questions’.