A comprehensive step-by-step guide for teachers and students on how to plan and complete an Analysis and Evaluation of Student Performance as part of the OCR GCSE PE course. It can be used to both plan delivery and to support independent work by students throughout the course.
- Written by experienced PE teachers and examiners.
- Includes all the information needed to develop a successful piece of coursework for the Non-Examined Assessment component of the GCSE.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions provided for each task along with comprehensive examples.
- ‘Revisit, reflect, revise’ feature encourages students to look back and evaluate their work throughout.
- Exam-style questions relate to both practical tasks and PE theory.
- Approved activity lists, answers to exam questions and sample PAR-Q form are also provided as part of a comprehensive Appendix.