Welsh Language Edition.
Written by an experienced Criminology teacher and examiner, and endorsed by WJEC, this student book offers high quality support you can trust.
- Suitable for both the Certificate and Diploma.
- Accessible and student-friendly design will inspire and motivate students.
- Includes a variety of features to challenge learners to think for themselves and help develop their knowledge, understanding and skills.
- Assessment section provides advice and guidance on how to revise and helps students develop the skills needed for the exams and controlled assessment.
- Case studies encourage students to relate their learning to authentic scenarios.
- Covers all four units: Changing Awareness of Crime, Criminological Theories, Crime Scene to Courtroom, Crime and Punishment.
N.B. Update from July 2019: The DfE has announced the withdrawal of funding for qualifications where a redeveloped version of the qualification has been approved. This announcement relates to the legacy (QCF) version of the WJEC Level 3 Criminology qualification. The current specification remains available to centres and is approved for inclusion in school performance tables for 2021 and 2022. NB. This book has been written to support the current specification.
“This is an excellently written book, with a student friendly focus throughout. It is packed with helpful hints and tips, providing extra scenarios and other sources to extend and challenge the knowledge of the current Criminology syllabus. It is a must have companion for any Criminology student!”
“This book is very well written, easy to understand and enjoyable to read. I couldn’t have done my exam without it and will continue to use it religiously for my next exam and upcoming controlled assessment. Would 100% recommend and it’s worth every penny!!”
“Fantastic book that is easy to read and understand. The author clearly has extremely good knowledge. A range of exam questions included with exemplar answers. They have included case studies which students can use within their coursework and exams. It is clearly laid out in terms of units and assessment criteria which allows it to be student friendly. Would definitely encourage students to buy as it will cover the whole 2 year course and has everything needed to be successful.”
“An excellent textbook for teachers delivering Level 3 Criminology. Covers all units with accessible content and great activities and hints. Sample answers are very helpful! A must have!”
5 star Amazon reviews
There are no additional resources for this product