Welsh Language Edition. Endorsed by WJEC Eduqas and written by two experienced teachers, this accessible and engaging Student Book provides high quality support you can trust.
- A simple and straightforward double page spread layout makes for easy navigation around the topics, including colour-coded headings to highlight particular skills students need to develop.
- A range of activities that will help students to think sociologically, including `Take it Further’ and `Think Theory’.
- A dedicated Sociological enquiry and research methods chapter will introduce students to one of the key areas of study in Sociology.
- The exam practice chapter provides students with advice and guidance on how to revise and refine their exam technique, helping them thoroughly prepare for the exams.
- A variety of features throughout the book challenge learners to think for themselves and help develop their understanding of the topics.
“The book is expertly written with up-to-date and classic studies used to support theories and arguments. The pupils have found the content to be easy to follow and the book has allowed me to use innovative tasks to plan exciting lessons. I have been waiting a long time to find a textbook that signposts the keys skills such as applying knowledge; using examples and making comparisons with other aspects of the course. The authors of this inspiring book have done this with aplomb. It is without reservation that I recommend the book to both experienced and inexperienced teachers. A must buy!”
Lee Poole, Head of Year and Head of Sociology, Katharine Lady Berkeley School.
“Perfect! This textbook is perfect for the course and is easy to follow as both student and teacher!”
“A must for teachers of sociology.”
“A very easy to read book, and a great introduction to sociology.”
5 star Amazon reviews
There are no additional resources for this product