Welsh Language Edition.
Written by renowned author Anita Tull and experienced teacher and examiner Alison Palmer, this student book covers both Units of the WJEC Vocational Award in Hospitality and Catering.
Endorsed by WJEC, providing high quality support you can trust.
- Suitable for Level 1 and 2 students, the depth of coverage, language and design of the book has been carefully tailored to their learning needs.
- Content is presented in a visually engaging fashion, with bite-sized chunks of information together with bulleted lists, charts, tables, spider-grams and more to help ensure students engage with the content in a meaningful way.
- Plenty of practical activities together with learning features such as `Put it into Practice’ and `Scenarios’ help students translate their knowledge and understanding to the world of work.
- Short and extended answer style questions throughout help prepare students for assessment.
- Stretch and challenge activities encourage students to work towards achieving a higher grade.