Welsh Language Edition. Designed to accompany your students through their Sociology course as well as prepare them for the final exams, this full-colour study and Revision Guide provides study support as well as revision support.
- It provides just the right amount of detail they will need to recap and revise the key content, theories and concepts from the course.
- Written and presented in a clear and straightforward way making it very accessible and easy-to-use.
- The step-by-step structure of the book allows them to tackle each topic in the same way, which builds confidence and provides a useful framework for revision.
- Plenty of exam support including analysis of examination techniques and advice on how to respond to different question styles.
- An exam question bank with two levels of student answer, with annotations and comments, allows them to see where mistakes are typically made and where extra marks can be gained.
- Carefully structured to allow students to build links between themes and within topics.
- Also includes references to theoretical debates, recommended research studies and key sociology writers throughout.
- A comprehensive glossary of key words and terms to learn and use in exam answers is provided.