Welsh Language Edition. Designed to accompany your students through their Sociology course as well as prepare them for the final exams, this full-colour study and Revision Guide provides study support as well as revision support.
- It provides just the right amount of detail they will need to recap and revise the key content, theories and concepts from the course.
- Written and presented in a clear and straightforward way making it very accessible and easy-to-use.
- The step-by-step structure of the book allows them to tackle each topic in the same way, which builds confidence and provides a useful framework for revision.
- Plenty of exam support including analysis of examination techniques and advice on how to respond to different question styles.
- An exam question bank with two levels of student answer, with annotations and comments, allows them to see where mistakes are typically made and where extra marks can be gained.
- Carefully structured to allow students to build links between themes and within topics.
- Also includes references to theoretical debates, recommended research studies and key sociology writers throughout.
- A comprehensive glossary of key words and terms to learn and use in exam answers is provided.
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.