Welsh Language Edition. Endorsed by WJEC, this book offers high quality support you can trust.
Please note there is a new 2nd Edition being published in February 2021.
- Each topic includes detailed explanations and underpinning knowledge, all written in clear uncomplicated language.
- ‘Going further’ and ‘Study points’ provide support and challenge for higher and lower ability students.
- Exam practice and skills guidance is provided for the assessment objectives.
- Requirements for practical work are thoroughly supported throughout.
- Numerous questions, tests and tips help ensure you have a good grasp of the key content for each topic.
Dr Marianne Izen has over thirty years' experience as an A Level Biology teacher and examiner, and has provided science teacher training for schools across the UK. Before teaching, Marianne conducted research in universities in both the UK and the USA, on plant cells and published papers on their behaviour in tissue culture. She is a Principal Examiner for a major awarding body.
“Extremely helpful and useful. I use this everyday. It contains detailed descriptions and diagrams in order to create a full understanding if the course. It also has exam style questions at the back to prepare you for the exam.”
5 star Amazon review
There are no additional resources for this product
We'd love to hear what you think about this title. Any comments you make would be really helpful for our publishing team.