Designed to support you planning and delivering this course this is a 2nd edition of the immensely popular web-based resource comprising 2nd Edition Student and Teacher Digital Books for Year 1 and AS.
Each bundle is a one-off price – no annual subscription charges and no price band per size of institution.
Please note that customers of the 1st Edition Digital Book Bundle are entitled to purchase the 2nd Edition at a fantastic discount!
Please click here to download the offer order form.
If you are an existing customer of the 1st Edition Digital Book Bundles, you will still have access to these for the duration of the specification.
Features of the Digital Book Bundle:
Student Digital Book
Digital version of the 2nd Edition Year 1 & AS Student Book your students can access wherever they are online.
Features linked to every topic and spread in the book which provide invaluable material that enhances the use of the Student Book:
- ‘Lifelines’ are very straightforward, easy-to-digest key descriptive points for the spread topic. Ideal for students struggling to grasp the essential point
- ‘Evaluation extra’ provide a slightly elaborated version with a conclusion to model for students how they can extend their points and provide a conclusion.
- ‘Extensions’ – extra information, studies or activities challenge and stretch higher ability students further / Answers are provided for all the ‘Apply it’ questions in the Student Book
- Web links to relevant and useful YouTube videos or other sites
- Quizzes – interactive, self-marking quizzes will help to check and reinforce your students’ understanding of a topic
- Practice questions – lots of extra questions help your students practise and prepare for their exams
Teacher Digital Book
All the content and functionality of the Student Digital Book plus a rich bank of ready-to-run resources with detailed teacher notes to help you design a scheme of work.
Each topic has a range of supporting activities and resources in PDF and PowerPoint format, for example:
- Opportunities to practise AO2 application skills
- Practical research activities
- Consolidation activities for reflection or revision
- Research methods activities
- PowerPoint presentations to introduce topics
- Presentation tools will help you present the Digital Book to your students in class:
- Pen for annotations and a highlighter with a choice of colours
- Hide/show feature for annotations
- Eraser for deleting any annotation
- Page zoom for magnifying selected parts of the page.