For first teaching from September 2017
A brand-new scheme for a new course – Student Book, Revision Guide and Digital Book Bundle
Are you offering the new AQA GCSE in Psychology for first teaching from September 2017? If so, this is the scheme to help you plan, teach and put your mind at rest.
- This engaging new student book has been carefully designed for the new AQA GCSE Psychology specification being taught from September 2017, and provides high quality support you can trust.
- Written by renowned author Cara Flanagan and the highly experienced author team who produced the Green and Pink-haired Girl scheme for AQA A Level & AS Psychology
- The Student Book has been selected for the AQA official approval process
- Each topic is presented on one spread to help students see the whole picture with just the right amount of detail and depth of information
- Research methods and mathematical requirements are thoroughly covered in a dedicated chapter plus in exercises across the book
- The engaging visual style will support and motivate students of all abilities
- Application questions, practice questions and skills guidance is provided for the new assessment objectives and mark schemes
- Visual summaries help ensure a good grasp of the basics
- Each chapter ends with test-yourself multiple choice questions
Sign up for an evaluation copy, and we'll send you a free chapter!
About the authors:
Cara Flanagan is a well-known and respected author for A Level Psychology. An expert teacher with examining experience and a well-known conference presenter, Cara is renowned for creating resources that students love to use.
Dave Berry is a practised teacher with examining experience. He regularly leads face-to-face and online training courses for a major awarding body. Dave is Head of Psychology at Oldham Hulme Grammar School.
Ruth Jones is a practised teacher with examining experience and is Head of Psychology at a school ranked 'outstanding' by Ofsted in its last two inspections. Ruth also has a Masters Degree in Education.
Mark Jones is Head of A Level Psychology at a large and successful FE college in Bristol. Mark has many years examining experience and has also worked as an advanced practitioner, liaising with teachers and colleges to help improve performance.
Rob Liddle has more than twenty years' teaching experience in psychology, from GCSE to postgraduate study. A psychology graduate with a Masters in Organisational Psychology, Rob is an established author with examining experience.
Chapter 1: Memory
Chapter 2: Perception
Chapter 3: Development
Chapter 4: Research methods
Chapter 5: Social influence
Chapter 6: Language
Chapter 7: Brain and neuropsychology
Chapter 8: Psychological problems